Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So Dominic still decide to start his "premium" VM

Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-30-2013, 06:39 AM -
357 Posts
@mikho Agreed, however I think my issue with him is not just because of his age, is the kind of maturity that he has shown. He has stated clearly that he will do it differently this time on his LET post, and mentioned he will make sure he start off slow and expand gradually, which I think is the right way to go.

However what did he actually do? He chose his location because of a good deal on a single server. He went to selling dedicated servers instead of reseller account which he originally posted he would start off doing. He has a new idea almost every other day and try to ask around when he has no concrete plans in mind.

All these is an indication that he clearly lacks the maturity to make an educated decision, let alone running a business.

And that, is what I think only age and experience will eventually bring to him.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline dominicl Posted 04-30-2013, 07:52 AM -
9 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for your support and patience. I can confirm that things have been sorted out and that we are now back up and running.

Thanks.

Dominic
Back to top Find Quote
Offline coreymanshack Posted 05-07-2013, 07:44 AM -
79 Posts
I'm curious as to what Jacob is getting out of this.

What is going to happen when Jacob no longer 'helps' dominic? Are we just hoping dominic learns enough in this short period of time to run everything smoothly when jacob is out of the picture?

Dominic I would like to see you address zhaunyi's last post instead of avoiding it by posting about things being sorted out.

Dominic from what I understand you JUST graduated from high school, what are your life plans? How can you say 'this will be here in 2 years'... when you don't even know what your future holds?
Back to top Find Quote
Offline Jacob Posted 05-07-2013, 07:55 AM -
5 Posts
I know what I want in the next 2 years and I'm sure dominic does, next on the list is driving lessons.

I have a 50% ownership in this, so when pvm is racking in the thousands then that's when it will be worth it. It's not all about the money but the challenge of a new startup is worth it.

I'm not just going to vanish into thin air, or atleast I hope not. Dodgy

I understand everyone's concerned, and you have a right to be concerned but I'm kickin' dominic's ass into shape and he seems to be grasping things and making better decissions now.

Give him a chance and you'll see his potential.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013, 07:56 AM by Jacob.)
Back to top Find Quote
Offline coreymanshack Posted 05-07-2013, 08:19 AM -
79 Posts
So you guys signed a legal partnership agreement? What does you being here have to do with Dominic? If dominic decides one day that he doesn't want to do anything... you can't vote him out... you can't buy him out if he doesn't want to be bought out either. All you can do is let him keep reaping the rewards of your labor and getting paid for it. If you are a 50% partner, why did Dominic in another post mention that you were only helping him for a limited time? How are you 'kicking his ass into shape?' Are you teaching him every little detail of managing a business and servers?
Back to top Find Quote