Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EaseVPS - VPS moved 3 times in 3 months?

Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-03-2013, 01:57 AM -
357 Posts
Today marked the third "New VPS Information" email I have received from EaseVPS in the past 3 months (one on Jan 11 and one on Jan 23). Every time the VPS is moved, there is downtime, etc.

From what I can tell, EaseVPS is rather unstable and threads like this one here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/916...service/p1

Definitely don't give them a good image.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline pubcrawler Posted 04-03-2013, 08:26 AM -
97 Posts
That thread is sorta indicative of the dysfunction on LET.

Someone complains and English isn't their native tongue. Asshole providers jump the unicorn trying to smear the customer.

Customer ends up being right. Provider comes in and does image management and pokes the lion (me). Then tries to call it all off topic and nothing to see here.

UK providers either have real ongoing attacks or the bunch of them is playing nuke the other. No place to be a customer.

I have one UK location on an annual plan left in my mix. Since it is annual, it isn't a big loss if it goes bye bye. But they have ICMP disabled due to the attacks. Been through several others in UK and been nothing but horrid experiences.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline tmn29a Posted 04-05-2013, 01:26 AM -
Resistance Leader
83 Posts
I once was a customer there, but didn't care too much for their service.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-05-2013, 01:41 AM -
357 Posts
(04-05-2013, 01:26 AM)tmn29a Wrote: I once was a customer there, but didn't care too much for their service.

How was your uptime like?
Back to top Find Quote
Offline tmn29a Posted 04-05-2013, 08:54 PM -
Resistance Leader
83 Posts
(04-05-2013, 01:41 AM)zhuanyi Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 01:26 AM)tmn29a Wrote: I once was a customer there, but didn't care too much for their service.

Not too good as far as I remember. But I'm not sure since it has been a while.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline Jacob Posted 04-22-2013, 02:08 AM -
5 Posts
Finally got chance to respond to this.

Like pubcrawler said though, UK Providers have had problems with attacks, etc..

You would of originally had a VPS in one of our US Locations, and then perhaps requested a migration to our UK location (at your own choice), and then the third welcome email would be the migration back to one of our US Locations.

It's sad that we had to close our UK Location for the Budget market, as it come to the point where it was affecting our Dedicated Server Customers and our managed customers.

Do you still have a active service with us, if not then I would like to invite you back and see how it goes, the first month would be a complimentary month to see how things go.
(04-03-2013, 01:57 AM)zhuanyi Wrote: Today marked the third "New VPS Information" email I have received from EaseVPS in the past 3 months (one on Jan 11 and one on Jan 23). Every time the VPS is moved, there is downtime, etc.

From what I can tell, EaseVPS is rather unstable and threads like this one here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/916...service/p1

Definitely don't give them a good image.

Hi, tmn29a.

The same also applies to your situation, although your experience was a long time ago and we have been running for around 17 Months to date.

I would be happy to let you have a complimentary month, with no commitments to stay and you're free to say it's not for me if you are not satisified.

Thanks, let me know if you would like to go ahead with my offer.
(04-05-2013, 08:54 PM)tmn29a Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 01:41 AM)zhuanyi Wrote:

Not too good as far as I remember. But I'm not sure since it has been a while.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2013, 02:10 AM by Jacob.)
Back to top Find Quote
Offline coreymanshack Posted 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM -
79 Posts
I wouldn't even try to begin offering services in the UK... too much DOS going around.
Back to top Find Quote