Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Categories!

Offline pubcrawler Posted 03-28-2013, 10:08 AM -
97 Posts
Wanted to give a high 5 for the new categories.

That's more like it.... more relative.

I'd keep the provider categories --- some --- like you had for vitualization.. I'd shove them in a providers area for folks who are providers.... maybe...
Back to top Find Quote
Offline 96mb Posted 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM -
Administrator
62 Posts
Thanks for your suggestions pubcrawler. We try not to discriminate providers with customers here since some providers are customers to other VPS providers as well and they are posting at their personal capacity. However, I think it would be a great idea to have a provider lounge section where providers could hang out and have some chats about their business, etc.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline 96mb Posted 03-28-2013, 11:10 AM -
Administrator
62 Posts
(03-28-2013, 10:42 AM)96mb Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions pubcrawler. We try not to discriminate providers with customers here since some providers are customers to other VPS providers as well and they are posting at their personal capacity. However, I think it would be a great idea to have a provider lounge section where providers could hang out and have some chats about their business, etc.

Added the providers' Longe section, what do you think pubcrawler? Let me know!
Back to top Find Quote
Offline pubcrawler Posted 03-28-2013, 11:46 AM -
97 Posts
Yeah looks good @96MB.

Fake posted in providers.. See it's wide open... That would be my approach. Cool cool.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline leyton Posted 03-29-2013, 12:13 AM -
21 Posts
Looks much cleaner now! Which is great.

I feel there are still some unneeded subforums, perhaps setting up public tagging rather than categorizing the board up too much? I saw a plugin for this a while back Smile

But certainly a large step in the right direction.

imagineLayer - Simple solutions to complex IT problems.
Email: sales@imagine.la • Phone (UK): 03719 10 10 11 • Phone (US): (631) 909-5963

VPS, Dedicated Servers, Outsourced Support, Hosted Exchange, and more.
Back to top WWW Find Quote
Offline coreymanshack Posted 05-07-2013, 08:16 AM -
79 Posts
What's the point in a providers lounge if 'non' providers can lurk and post there too? It seems like all the threads there could fit in a different category that already exists.
Back to top Find Quote