Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Suggestions Thread!

Offline 96mb Posted 05-19-2013, 06:16 AM -
Administrator
62 Posts
(05-19-2013, 06:01 AM)tmn29a Wrote: Ok, since you asked Wink Is there a way to disable smileys by default, without clicking on the checkbox? Or is it even possible to change the simley theme ?

Do you mean disable Smiley completely at your user-profile level (i.e., you won't be able to see smiley at all when you come to the forum) or do you mean disable at a thread level (i.e., when you post a thread no one could post smilies in replies)?
Back to top Find Quote
Offline tmn29a Posted 05-19-2013, 06:28 AM -
Resistance Leader
83 Posts
Actually I mean, if there is a setting to disable smileys when I post something. For example I can write this ;) and it does not appear as a graphic because I ticked "Disable Smilies" on the left hand side. Is there a global setting to this?

But I also like your idea of disabling them altogether, so that I don't see smileys anymore.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline 96mb Posted 05-19-2013, 06:46 AM -
Administrator
62 Posts
(05-19-2013, 06:28 AM)tmn29a Wrote: Actually I mean, if there is a setting to disable smileys when I post something. For example I can write this Wink and it does not appear as a graphic because I ticked "Disable Smilies" on the left hand side. Is there a global setting to this?

But I also like your idea of disabling them altogether, so that I don't see smileys anymore.

I don't think it can be done at a user level and if I modify the templates, then everyone would have the smileys disabled by default when replying. I'll let you know if I can find a solution to this.
Back to top Find Quote