Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Providing support in another language?

Offline zhuanyi Posted 07-15-2013, 11:18 PM -
357 Posts
Just wondering how many VPS providers here actually provide VPS support that is not in English? Say Chinese or French or something? And what is the volume of daily non-English support request like?
Back to top Find Quote
Offline coreymanshack Posted 07-16-2013, 10:52 AM -
79 Posts
(07-15-2013, 11:18 PM)zhuanyi Wrote: Just wondering how many VPS providers here actually provide VPS support that is not in English? Say Chinese or French or something? And what is the volume of daily non-English support request like?

We don't because if you are ordering from us you must know English Smile
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 07-16-2013, 11:09 PM -
357 Posts
(07-16-2013, 10:52 AM)coreymanshack Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 11:18 PM)zhuanyi Wrote: Just wondering how many VPS providers here actually provide VPS support that is not in English? Say Chinese or French or something? And what is the volume of daily non-English support request like?

We don't because if you are ordering from us you must know English Smile

I think IPXCore actually do have a Chinese website, which I thought would be interesting...not sure if they provide support in Chinese as well though. May be that's something you can consider Corey.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline MannDude Posted 07-18-2013, 04:39 PM -
15 Posts

When I worked for URPad we had a fellow do Chinese tickets. I don't work for them anymore and I'm unsure if they're still offering Chinese support or not.

Didn't get many Chinese requests, but enough to figure it was worth a shot. Was easier than using Google Translate (for us or them) and required less back and forth to address their issue.

Doesn't edis offer different language support? They have a ton of locations so I figured they likely attract a diverse client base.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline concerto49 Posted 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM -
42 Posts
We offer Chinese support - just not "officially" yet. We even added the Chinese translation to WHMCS - a few people have used it.

It helps sometimes.

High performance, fast network, affordable price VPS - Cloud Shards
Available in Texas, New York & Los Angeles
Back to top WWW Find Quote
Offline 96mb Posted 07-19-2013, 12:59 AM -
Administrator
62 Posts
(07-18-2013, 04:39 PM)MannDude Wrote:

When I worked for URPad we had a fellow do Chinese tickets. I don't work for them anymore and I'm unsure if they're still offering Chinese support or not.

Didn't get many Chinese requests, but enough to figure it was worth a shot. Was easier than using Google Translate (for us or them) and required less back and forth to address their issue.

Doesn't edis offer different language support? They have a ton of locations so I figured they likely attract a diverse client base.

And I think William speaks at least 3 languages if I am not mistaken Smile
Back to top Find Quote