Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone see pubcrawler recently?

Offline zhuanyi Posted 06-15-2013, 01:55 AM -
357 Posts
I know he was banned on LET for some reason and was here for a bit but now he seems nowhere to be found...

Guess we don't have enough bars here? Huh
Back to top Find Quote
Offline earl Posted 06-15-2013, 03:24 AM -
16 Posts
I think he is on vpsboard...
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2013, 03:41 AM by earl.)
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 06-17-2013, 11:11 PM -
357 Posts
(06-15-2013, 03:24 AM)earl Wrote: I think he is on vpsboard...

Make sense, no disrespect but I just thought it is weird that people are going from a forum owned primarily by CC/ChicagoVPS to another forum owned by URPad.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline earl Posted 06-18-2013, 02:25 AM -
16 Posts
I think its owned by manndude, I believe he is no longer employed by urpad..
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 06-18-2013, 03:04 AM -
357 Posts
Out of curiosity, anyone knows if Liam works for any company or he is not affiliated with the LEB world outside of LEB/LET itself?
Back to top Find Quote
Offline MannDude Posted 06-19-2013, 02:25 AM -
15 Posts
(06-18-2013, 02:25 AM)earl Wrote: I think its owned by manndude, I believe he is no longer employed by urpad..

I don't work for URPad anymore. Wink

Either way, I never advertised URPad on vpsBoard when I did work there and would have never used it to censor anything negative about it. Everyone and coliding views are welcome. We even let C.Fabozzi post even though he's banned everywhere else. Wink
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 06-19-2013, 02:27 AM -
357 Posts
(06-19-2013, 02:25 AM)MannDude Wrote:
(06-18-2013, 02:25 AM)earl Wrote: I think its owned by manndude, I believe he is no longer employed by urpad..

Either way, I never advertised URPad on vpsBoard when I did work there and would have never used it to censor anything negative about it. Everyone and coliding views are welcome. We even let C.Fabozzi post even though he's banned everywhere else. Wink

Ah, that's good to know.

LOL, I am sure Chris won't have too much time posting today....
Back to top Find Quote
Offline MannDude Posted 06-20-2013, 05:20 PM -
15 Posts
(06-19-2013, 02:27 AM)zhuanyi Wrote:
(06-19-2013, 02:25 AM)MannDude Wrote:

Ah, that's good to know.

LOL, I am sure Chris won't have too much time posting today....

Yes, I'd imagine he's quite busy at the moment or getting some much needed rest.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 06-20-2013, 10:47 PM -
357 Posts
(06-20-2013, 05:20 PM)MannDude Wrote: Yes, I'd imagine he's quite busy at the moment or getting some much needed rest.

I just got another email from them this morning:

Quote:I just want to start off by saying thank you to everybody and their patience. I know this situation has been very frustrating and long, and I can assure you we are doing our best. We are still restoring VPS' via support ticket request. While doing this, we have noticed that a small percentage of the backups were corrupted after being restored. Those of you that are wondering why it’s taking so long for us to get to your ticket, I wanted to clear that up. There are a lot of customers impacted and this is a very timely process and the ChicagoVPS team is going through them very carefully.

I want to state again that there will be compensation for all clients affected by the compromise. We would like to thank you again for your patience, and we are getting closer to getting everything back in working order.

Thank you,

The ChicagoVPS Team

Looks like their work is more or less done now.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline concerto49 Posted 07-08-2013, 11:03 PM -
42 Posts
Is pubcrawler buffaloed on vpsboard?

High performance, fast network, affordable price VPS - Cloud Shards
Available in Texas, New York & Los Angeles
Back to top WWW Find Quote