Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for mods! [Found enough for now]

Offline 96mb Posted 03-24-2013, 02:04 PM -
Administrator
62 Posts
Do you want to help out in the 96MB community? If so, here is your opportunity!

As you can see, we have several boards here and as such, I am looking for some help from the wonderful members of this community such as YOU!

Requirements: None! (Other than of course, you need to know the basics about how to mod thread and you have to be objective)

Preference: People with previous modding experience/long time LEB community contributors

Compensation: None in terms of monetary units unfortunately, but I'll think of something!

Interested? PM me or email me at admin AT 96MB DOT com with something tells me about your relevant forum experiences and why you would be interested in the forums you would like to be a mod in. Of course, let me know the forum you want to be a mod in as well! You can also reply to this thread here directly if you don't mind sharing with everyone else!

Exceptions: Unfortunately offers forums will not get any mods, I will set out a set of objective rules and anyone who obey the rules would be allowed to post offers.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2013, 11:18 PM by 96mb.)
Back to top Find
Offline 96mb Posted 03-25-2013, 11:16 PM -
Administrator
62 Posts
So far we have got 3 mods (jarland, layton and wdq), I think based on the current activities, this should be good enough for now so I'll lock this thread up, if later on there are more activities picked up I'd be happy to re-open this thread to have more moderators. Thanks for everyone's help!
Back to top Find