Welcome to 96MB, please Login or Create an account to get full access to the forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I love being banned on lowendtalk

Offline pubcrawler Posted 04-22-2013, 10:11 AM -
97 Posts
Well, I've managed to get myself banned again from Lowendtalk.

It took more effort than the prior times. Overdue.

Anyone with sense left in their brain needs to review the knit wits they are buying from ahead of purchase when dealing on LEB/LET.

Quite clear that cartels are running the circus over there. More front companies, back end deals, pretend-a-hosts, etc. than I'll write about. Nice market where people run around with fake names, fake titles and misrepresent lots of the key aspects of their business.

If cheap is your only requirement for a VPS, then have at it. Spend as little as possible. But think long and hard about who has your data, information, etc. Don't expect your VPS to be usable for any real business, unless you vet the folks and deal with reputable hosts. Check their privacy and data policies and in case of bad behavior, hold them legally foot first to the fire.

I am not endorsing any company, not an affiliate or kick back recipient.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-22-2013, 11:19 AM -
357 Posts
(04-22-2013, 10:11 AM)pubcrawler Wrote: Well, I've managed to get myself banned again from Lowendtalk.

It took more effort than the prior times. Overdue.

Anyone with sense left in their brain needs to review the knit wits they are buying from ahead of purchase when dealing on LEB/LET.

Quite clear that cartels are running the circus over there. More front companies, back end deals, pretend-a-hosts, etc. than I'll write about. Nice market where people run around with fake names, fake titles and misrepresent lots of the key aspects of their business.

If cheap is your only requirement for a VPS, then have at it. Spend as little as possible. But think long and hard about who has your data, information, etc. Don't expect your VPS to be usable for any real business, unless you vet the folks and deal with reputable hosts. Check their privacy and data policies and in case of bad behavior, hold them legally foot first to the fire.

I am not endorsing any company, not an affiliate or kick back recipient.

Should I say...welcome to the forum? Smile

Don't think I am there quite yet, but I think on LET I am close. Somehow, quite honestly, as much as I know people are not happy with me over the startup competition, I am, in essence, being targeted on that no matter what I post, which makes it really difficult to engage in any meaningful discussions.

Sigh...good old days in LET...Let's hope this one would be a little different.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline pubcrawler Posted 04-23-2013, 04:15 AM -
97 Posts
@zhuanyi, yes LET is attack central. Feel fortunate, you've struck a nerve Smile

I've found that 80% of the trolls and fools asking I stop my banter over there are knee deep in the muck and/or have material interest in outcomes.

Harboring bad feelings and repeat attacks are the malicious code of conduct over there.

What do we expect when the Buysellads account that funds the site was directly linked to Alex Vial of CC? Coincidence? Hardly.

The other 16% of LET that are real people, are either too busy to pay attention or too stupid to register reality in their head. Just a fringe sliver -- 4% over there worth it. Hopefully those folks find this site.

Maybe I should pickup where I left off on LET over here Smile Should blow up 96mb.com traffic Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013, 05:06 AM by pubcrawler.)
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-23-2013, 10:03 AM -
357 Posts
@pubcrawler: LOL, I am sure people will love you here Smile
Back to top Find Quote
Offline pubcrawler Posted 04-23-2013, 10:28 AM -
97 Posts
Flattery @zhuanyi, just cause me to up your Rep Smile

I am pretty impressed by 96mb.com... Buysellad counts show it not being all that much behind LET on traffic side. I am surprised by this...

How many official ex-LET folks are there now due to how things are on that site? Probably Facebook groups, IM, IRC, Skype, etc.

They'll learn.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline zhuanyi Posted 04-23-2013, 10:31 AM -
357 Posts
(04-23-2013, 10:28 AM)pubcrawler Wrote: Flattery @zhuanyi, just cause me to up your Rep Smile

Thanks, I'll spread the love Smile
Back to top Find Quote
Offline mikho Posted 04-24-2013, 07:40 AM -
official slacker
42 Posts
welcome here pubcrawler!
I think you will have a harder time trying to get banned from here even if many people from LET also are members are here.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 08:15 PM by mikho.)

-_- www.lowendguide.com -_- the guides to administer your lowend vps
Like on Facebook and follow on Twitter
Back to top WWW Find Quote
Offline pubcrawler Posted 04-24-2013, 03:46 PM -
97 Posts
Right on @mikho!

This site isn't owned by Colocrossing or their employees so shouldn't be anything like that other market-centric place.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline Night Posted 04-24-2013, 05:04 PM -
7 Posts
I noticed you got banned. While it is quite obvious that there's some shady stuff going on behind the scenes at LET, the folks on the forum generally aren't involved. It sucks you're banned though, but welcome to 96mb's forum.
Back to top Find Quote
Offline mikho Posted 04-24-2013, 08:16 PM -
official slacker
42 Posts
@pubcrawler

perhaps you should start a blog and post all findings you have done so far Smile

Host it on a ColoCrossing VPS or something Big Grin

-_- www.lowendguide.com -_- the guides to administer your lowend vps
Like on Facebook and follow on Twitter
Back to top WWW Find Quote